3 mil white biaxially oriented polypropylene coated with a propriety stabilized acrylic latex
adhesive which allows for limited repositioning.
Protex 101X was engineered to reduce the daily waste stream delivered to landfills.
Conditions of Use:
- Product must be kept free of FOD at all times.
- Product must be stored and applied in ambient temperatures.
- Product must be stored and applied out of direct sunlight
- Product must not be exposed to high levels of humidity or moisture.
- Product must be immediately repositioned on to a clean surface.
This revolutionary product will provide superior pressure sensitive protection as well as abrasion resistance on a variety of surfaces including glass, metal, acrylic and wood. The adhesive structure allows for the product to be repositioned on surfaces maintained in ambient conditions and not exposed to sunlight, moisture or elevated temperatures.
Basis Weight (gr. /24”) 3.4-3.6
Thickness (mils) 2.6-3.5
Elongation (% MD) 110
24” maximum width promotes optimum material handling conditions while minimizing waste.
Base Acrylic Polymer Blend
Adhesion to Steel (oz. /in width) 6-12 (-0.6/+1.2)
Shelf Life - 1 Year
Repositionable - Up to 5 times within shelf life
The number of times the product is able to be repositioned may vary depending on the length of time the product is applied to a surface.
48”x 60 yards