5 mil polyester film tinted blue, self wound with a clear acrylic latex adhesive. Capable of prolonged outdoor exposure.
- Application Surface: Metals, Plastics, Glass, Painted Surfaces
- Substrate: Polyester
- Thickness: 5 MIL (paper, polyester)
Surface protection of various metals including polished, clad, bare and heat treated aluminum, stainless steel and various coated and un-coated plastics surfaces, e.g. stretched acrylic, Plex II, cast acrylic and polycarbonates.
- Surface Sensitivity: Yes
- Adhesion Level: LOW
- Heat Tolerance: No heat applied, 100° - 150°, 150° - 300°, over 300°
Typical Properties - Backing:
Thickness, mils 5
Elongation, % 60/110
Tensile strength, PSI/ mil 30,000
Elmandor tear, grams/mils 15
Typical Properties - Adhesive:
Base Acrylic latex
Adhesion to steel, oz/inch width 1-2 (-0.2/+0.4) (At time of manufacture)
Also available with a yellow tinted adhesive.
- Typical Properties - Liner: none
Standard Sizes Available:
36" x 100 yds, 48" x 100 yds
- PDF Download: Protex-8216-5B.pdf