10 mil latex saturated paper vinyl coated for increased resistance to abrasion
- Application Surface: Metals, Plastics, Glass, Painted Surfaces
- Substrate: Paper
- Thickness: 10 MIL (paper)
Aircraft window protection where light transmission is not required. Acrylic and polycarbonate windows, canopies and windshields. Also used on bare metal and painted surfaces where added resistance to abrasion is required.
Self wound with lower tack level than 10V.
Meets rigid specifications of aerospace industry.
- Surface Sensitivity: Yes
- Adhesion Level: LOW
- Heat Tolerance: No heat applied, 100° - 150°, 150° - 300°
Typical Properties - Backing:
Basis wt., lbs/3000 sq. ft. 80-100
Thickness, mils 9-12
Tensile strength, lbs/inch M.D. 35-45 min
Elongation, % M.D. 3.0 min
Elmendorf tear, grams, C.D. 229 min
Typical Properties - Adhesive:
Adhesion to steel, oz/inch width 25-35 (-5/+7) (At time of manufacture)
- Typical Properties - Liner: none
Standard Sizes Available:
36" x 60 yards
- PDF Download: Protex-10VS.pdf