20 mil latex impregnated paper with external vinyl coating for more abrasion resistance.
- Application Surface: Metals, Plastics, Glass, Painted Surfaces
- Substrate: Paper
- Thickness: 20 MIL (paper)
Heavy duty protection of acrylic windows, canopies, windshields and certain metal and painted surfaces where high abrasion resistance is required.
Protex 20V is used to protect wood interiors of high quality business jets during manufacturing.
- Surface Sensitivity: No
- Adhesion Level: HIGH
- Heat Tolerance: No heat applied, 100° - 150°
Typical Properties - Backing:
Backing: Basis wt., lbs/3000 sq. ft. 175-187
Thickness, mils 19-23
Tensile strength, lbs/inch M.D. 25 min
Elongation, % M.D. 10 min
Elmendorf tear, grams, M.D. 280 min
C.D. 360 min
Typical Properties - Adhesive:
Base Natural latex
Adhesion to steel, oz/inch width 30-40 (-5/+7) (At time of manufacture)
- Typical Properties - Liner: flatback
Standard Sizes Available:
36" x 30 yds, 48" x 30 yds
- PDF Download: Protex-20V.pdf